Everything about PMP exam/ FREE PMP Practice Exam 2022
What is PMP certification?
PMP stands for Project Management Professional. It is a respected certification throughout the industry, and it takes a lot of hard work to get there. The PMP credential reflects an individual’s experience, education, training, and project management expertise- all of which are verified through extensive testing to ensure only qualified candidates receive this prestigious designation.
Here we will help you understand what PMP exam preparation entails, how long the PMP exam actually takes, and what type of questions are on the test. We’ll also include some FAQs about taking the PMP Exam so you can be fully prepared when you take your next big step towards becoming a certified project manager!
How do I become PMP certified?
About PMP Certification requirements, applicants must have a minimum of five years of project management experience, at least 35 hours of formal education in the field, and pass all four parts of the PMP exam.
PMP exam questions
The PMP exam is a computer-based test with 180 questions and takes 230 minutes to complete. Our free PMP exam simulator can provide you with the latest PMP exam questions!
PMP exam information
PMP passing score is approximately 72%. The exam is composed of multiple-choice questions, drag, and drop items, fill-in blanks, numerical responses, and simulations. There are also case studies that relate to real-life scenarios.
The exam is broken up into 3 domains:
- People: gauges your soft skills to effectively manage a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: incorporating more detailed knowledge about the project management process, its tools, and techniques.
- Business Environment: indicate your ability of the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
What are some tips to help me prepare for my PMP certification?
- Develop a study plan: Set up a plan with study time, goals, and resources so that you do not feel overwhelmed.
- Use the PMBOK guide to help you understand all the PMP concepts as well as the PMI requirements and what to be prepared for.
- Practice with our 1000+ free PMP practice exam questions: Study for your certification or retake your certificate through these self-paced online tests. They are designed to help prepare candidates for all of the knowledge areas in the project management aspect. Besides, we gamified these questions so you can practice round by round just like playing a game.
- Take our free PMP mock test to familiarize yourself with the format of the test. The tests are simulated such that they have the same format as the real test from the number of questions to the allotted time and passing score.
- Set yourself up for success by learning how to manage stress, developing a healthy lifestyle, and eating right.
How to register for PMP Exam?
To register online, follow these steps:
- Sign up for a PMI.org account or sign in if you already have one.
- Fill in all the required information and submit the online application.
- Wait for registered success confirmation.
- Pay for the Credential Fee. You can do this online.
- Prepare and schedule your exam.
About registering for the PMP exam at the PMI office, you’ll need to go through a registration process. The first step is to contact the administering organization and find out which materials they require in order to submit your application. Next, select an available testing center near you from our list of locations—you can only take the examination at one location per year.
How long is the PMP exam?
The 2021 PMP exam is 230 minutes long. You’ll be tested on your knowledge of project management principles, practices, and methodology.
Where to take the PMP exam?
The PMP exam is offered at over 400 test centers in more than 180 countries. Make sure your selected location can provide the appropriate language translation services if you need them. You can apply for the exam up to 120 days before you want to take it. The easiest way is online using the PMI website or through your project management institute chapter office if available in your area.
What does a PMP certification cost?
The PMP certification price starts at $405 for members of the Project Management Institute and is about $555 for non-members. If you register to be a PMI member at the time of your application, you will just have to pay a total of $555 USD for both the exam and the membership.
How many times can you take the PMP exam?
You can take the PMP exam only once in a 12-month period. You may retake the examination after six months of your previous attempt if you have not passed it at that time.
What to bring to the PMP exam?
PMP exam candidates are required to bring a form of identification, such as an ID or passport, as well as their Social Security card and the payment information they used when registering for their PMP certification. Payment can be made in cash on-site at the testing center location; however, you may want to consider paying by check or money order in order to avoid any last-minute problems.
What not to bring to the PMP exam?
You should not bring any study material, books, or notes for the PMP exam. You will be provided with coursework and textbooks at the testing center that you may read while waiting to take your test; however, it is best if you do not review this information beforehand. If there are other items you need during your examination, or to make you more comfortable during the test, this can all be brought with clear identification. Electronic devices are not allowed in the testing center.
What to do before and after your PMP exam?
You should take the PMP practice test and review all coursework, textbooks, and other materials provided at the test site prior to taking your examination. You may also want to take a break or get some fresh air for about 15 minutes before you begin so that you are not too fatigued when you take the exam. You should also carefully review your answers to any questions on the examination which you answered incorrectly before accepting them, in order to avoid any mistakes due to errors of carelessness or misunderstanding.
As a project manager, you can expect to earn an annual salary of about $110,000. This is much higher than the average salary for workers in the United States which was just over $34,616 per year as of May 2016 according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. When it comes to being employed by some of the largest companies in America, a project manager can expect to earn between $103,000 and $130,700 per year.
Why you should study with our PMP Practice Exams?
These are all the benefits of using our PMP Practice Tests:
- Study anywhere and anytime without an Internet connection.
- Your own customized study plan will be set up automatically according to your test date
- 3 features: Weak/Medium/Strong questions help you clearly determine which area you should work harder on.
- Customize your study reminder to receive a notification at any time you want which helps you study more effectively.
Study with our PMP Practice Exam
We provide free PMP Mock Exam 2022 for project management professionals. Instant scoring is available on all of our online tests, as well as full explanations. The questions have been completely revised for the current version of the test, which was launched in January 2021. Select a PMP practice test from the list above to begin your exam preparation right away!
Hope that all the above information provides you with a closer view of the PMP certification exam. Let’s start your PMP certification training with our free PMP practice exam!
What is Project Management Triangle?
In this article, we will provide you with Project Management Triangle, each of the project triangle's elements. Let's get started!
Benefits Management and Benefits Realisation Management
If you are wondering about 'benefits management' and 'benefits realisation management'. Visit our website to learn everything!
PMP Review with A Successful Story
Let’s read PMP Review which may help you a lot! Visit our website to get more information and free PMP Practice Test!